In this video, Erik walks you through the onboarding process of Microsoft 365 into Attic:
Onboarding Steps in writing:
- Login to Attic with your Attic account. Can't login or lost your password? Reset your password on the profile page.
- Open the Services page by clicking the Graph icon in the green bar below
- Click the Configuration icon next to your Attic M365 Premium of Attic M365 Budget service.
- First click the Grant permissions step. This will retrieve the unique Tenant ID of your Microsoft 365 environment for Attic to connect to.
- If you do not have global administrator privileges yourself, you may forward this step to someone in your organization who has.
- Login to Microsoft with your Admin account.
- You'll be redirected to Attic.
- Secondly, click the Delegate Admin persmissions. This will create a relationship between your tenant and Zolder.MS as your Cloud Solution Provider. Any current connected partners will not be overwritten, Zolder will just be added
- Again you need global administrator privileges to perform this step, and you can forward it to someone who has
- Login to Microsoft with your Admin account,
- An Azure page will be opened, check both boxes and apply.
- Once the second step is completed, you should manually return to Attic. It may take a couple of minutes before the second step is validated. Once that's done, your Service will show a green checkmark and you tenant is successfully onboarded.
- Soon, we will start ticketing process to help you fix security findings in your tenant. You'll be notified once we do :-)
In the meantime, consider configuring MFA from the profile page!